DERMALINFUSION® is a patented, non-invasive, 3-in-1 dermatological treatment that simultaneously
exfoliates, extracts, and infuses skin with conditionspecific serums for an all-inclusive treatment in one
step. It is the first and only critically-timed, exfoliationto-serum treatment technology with optimal-depth delivery for immediate and long-lasting results on all skin types—with no downtime
DERMALINFUSION is the instant and long-term solution for improving:
- Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, Sun Damage, Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Aging Skin with Fine Lines and Wrinkles • Sallow Skin
- Dry, Dehydrated Skin
- Acne-Prone Skin, including active acne
- Rough Skin Texture
- Fine lines, discoloration, and sagging around delicate eyes and lips – areas traditionally too fragile for procedures
By eliminating time gaps between exfoliation and serum application, DERMALINFUSION’S patented 3-in-1 technology infuses skin with serums at the moment of exfoliation before the wound-healing phase begins, when skin is most penetrable. Skin experiences maximum penetration of active ingredients at optimal skin depths, and enhanced serum absorption and retention receptivity at a deeper level. With Dermalinfusion’s distinctive simultaneous 3-in-1 technology, plumpness, volume, hydration, tone, and texture are optimized
- Volumizes Skin by 70%
- Improves Radiance; Refreshes and Revives
- Visibly Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Targets Skin Concerns and Optimizes Results
- Gives a Lasting Youthful Boost
- Stimulates Healthy Cell Renewal
Treatment duration: 15-30minutes
At Captivating Aesthetics, the first step is to book a consultation with Dr Wilhene Zwanepoel. During this consultation a brief medical and relevant aesthetic history will be taken. You will have the chance to discuss your treatment concerns, your treatment goals, your fears and concerns in regards to the actual treatment itself.
Photographs will be taken, from a few different angles. This will be done before every treatment, and serves to show the progression towards your end goal.
Same day treatment is often possible, and is usually discussed at the time of booking the consultation.
The total cost of the procedure will be determined on an individual basis according to your treatment goals and specific needs. As everyone has different end goals, every treatment plan differs. This will be thoroughly discussed during your consultation.