Melamin Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème
80 g / 2.8 Oz.
This highly potent Rx bleaching solution works gradually to lighten and inhibit hyperpigmentation by altering the essential subcellular metabolic processes that cause cell damage. It reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, freckles and sun damage. It also comes complete with vitamin E to help correct damaged skin cells.
- Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 4%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbic Acid, Aminopropyl Dihydrogen Phosphate, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycolic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Powder, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Saponins, Sodium Sulfite.
- Diagnosis: Melasma
- Treatment: ZO® Multi-Therapy Hydroquinone System
- Duration: 4 months