Melamix™ Skin Lightener & Blending Crème
80 g / 2.8 Oz.
This formulation is engineered specifically with penetration enhancers to be used with tretinoin or retinol resulting in an even distri- bution of pigment. Glycolic acid accelerates the removal of existing pigmentation to create a more uniform skin tone. Added anti-irritants, antioxidants and skin conditioners help mitigate irritation that can lead to pigment formation.
- Helps even skin tone
- Helps optimize delivery of active ingredients
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: Skin conditioner, barrier restoration
- Phenyl trimethicone: Barrier film, penetration enhancement
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 4%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbic Acid, Aminopropyl Dihydrogen Phosphate, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycolic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Powder, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Saponins, Sodium Sulfite.
- Diagnosis: Melasma & Rosacea
- Treatment: ZO® Multi-Therapy Hydroquinone System
- Duration: 5 months