Oraser® Correcting Hand and Body Scrub
170 g / 6 Oz.
This breakthrough in hand and body exfoliation makes a dramatic and immediate improvement in the appearance of dry, rough and scaly skin. Its dual-chemical and mechanical-exfoliating system uses proven salicylic acid and sugar crystals for a multi-exfoliation approach. Shea butter, mango and saf ower oils soften skin and make hands, feet and all areas of the body look and feel hydrated.
- Exfoliates and resurfaces dry skin to immediately polish rough texture and leave hands and body silky smooth
- Hydrates skin to soothe severe dry, rough skin
- Helps to restore lipids and enhance the skin’s barrier
- Contains antioxidants and redness reducers to help skin look and feel younger
Massage onto hands or body in a circular motion for 30 seconds. Allow product to sit for 1 minute as hydrators and oils are absorbed. Rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry.
- Sugar: Physically removes dead skin cells to restore a smooth texture
- Salicylic acid: Chemically works to slough off dead skin cells
- Mannitol: Provides hydration and moisture replenishment
- Shea butter, mango seed oil, safflower seed oil and caprylic/capric triglyceride: Hydrate and soften
- Dipentaerythrityl hexa C5-9 acid esters: Conditions skin to restore the health of severe dry, rough skin
- Cetyl dimesthicone: Suppresses moisture loss by locking in moisture to prevent dryness and chapping of skin
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract: Anti-irritant, antioxidant, soothing and softening
Sucrose, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Butyrospernum Parkii Butter, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Mannitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cellulose, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ubiquinone, Ultramarines (CI 77007).