Rozatrol™ Normalizing Serum
50 mL / 1.69 Oz. U.S.
A daily treatment serum for red, sensitized skin which works to normalize skin by reducing excess oil. An enzymatic exfoliator provides ultra-mild exfoliation, while amino acids help prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Advanced amino acid complex helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection helps minimize inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- Helps replenish hydration and support healthy skin barrier function
Apply 1- 2 pumps twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always use sunscreen protection.
- Lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italica extract: Helps minimize the appearance of skin redness
- Farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate: Helps reduce oil
- Papain: Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- ZO-RRS2™: Exclusive plant stem cell complex provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Palmitoyl Glycine, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactose, PEG-36 Castor Oil, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Argilla), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Panthenyl Triacetate, Farnesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Milk Protein/Protéine du lait, Chlorphenesin, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Papain, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Benzalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Algin, Alcohol, Tocopherol.